Sunday 28 July 2013

Who I Am In Life?


I would describe myself as a devoted, sincere and determined person. Though everyone has a cause to live, and so do I. Most of us live our lives for our dreams. Our dreams are our basic reason to live and all our efforts, struggles and doings are only to make our dream come true. In other words we all have many kinds of aims and goals to achieve and we are surrounded by our destination each moment. 

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"
(Bruce Lee)

But there are also many people who definitely don't have any kind of aim or dream in their life. They are not living life, instead life lives them. Such people are unaware of the golden advantages of a dream full life. Aimless life is certainly a sin. They are like the travellers going a head without any destination. Such people lead an aimless life and what they do in life, is largely a matter of chance, determined by the circumstances in which they happen to be placed. Aimless people do not achieve any thing in life. They just live because they have to live. One should have a definite purpose of life.

" A soul without aim is like a ship without a rudder"
(Eileen Caddy)

The people who want success in life, first of all, determine their target. They keep before them their circumstances, their virtuous, their qualities, their talents and their ability to work. They select some definite target of their life and remain successful. 

"Above all be of single aim; have a legitimate and useful purpose, and devote yourself unreservedly to it."
(James Ellen)

Undoubtfully, Many people have many kinds of dreams and aims in their lives to fulfill. For me my whole life is like a challenge to me. Despite bad health condition, and unfavourable circumstances I wish to serve my country as far as I can. My whole life, my each action is surrounded by this beautifull dream. Seeing the poor political, economical and social condition of my country and my people my heart sheds tears of blood. While no one really gives a damn to these things, so I decided to live and die for the betterment of my people. I then devoted myself to only one single purpose which is to serve my country and Islam. 

Almost every time in life when we devote our selves sincerely and truly to a purpose, eventually mountains of hurdles come in our path, sometimes even cause despondency. Perhaps God Almighty wants to know weather we really are devoted to our aim and also to make us more strong and value our aim He sends these obstacles. So ultimately I also suffered and I Am suffering unsuitable circumstances for the destination of my purpose. 
I am a learner  yet, and I work really hard to attain highest marks in my Life.
That's what I really am and that's what my life is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment